How To setup your iPHONE/iOS email access
Posted by Jennifer Millan, Last modified by Jennifer Millan on 28 April 2016 03:47 PM
iPHONE/iPAD, etc., EMAIL ACCESS
1. Delete the old mail setup (this will not delete your current information from the server)
a. Open Settings and choose “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”
b. Under the “Accounts” section and tap your current account
c. Confirm the email address/account is accurate, then tap “Delete Account”
2. Open the App Store and install the Outlook for iOS app. If you already have the app, just open it
3. Tap Settings > Add Account > Add Email Account
4. On the Add Email Account page, type your full email address, then tap Add Account
5. On the sign in page, your email address is filled in for you. Type your password, and then tap Sign in.
Tip: If you get a time-out message, your password or other information might be incorrect. Retype the information, and then try again.
6. Select Yes to let the app access your info, if prompted. Outlook for iOS begins syncing.
7. Tap one of the icons to view your calendar, files, or contacts in the app.
8. To learn more about using Outlook for iOS, tap Settings > Help and Feedback.
FeFeel free to call the iPremise Support Team for assistance at (303) 242-5039.