Knowledgebase: Frequently Asked Questions
Reset wireless sync on a Blackberry
Posted by Brandon Callendar, Last modified by Jennifer Millan on 19 September 2013 03:12 PM
How to reset your blackberries wireless sync if your contacts or calendar stop syncing when connected via Enterprise Activation.
If you blackberry stops synchronizing your contacts or calendar or only synchronizes one way, please do the following:
1. From your Blackberry, go to Options>Advanced Options>Enterprise Activation.
2. In the email field, press and hold the ALT key and type CNFG. Once you enter this a hidden menu should appear.
3. Change the "Wireless Sync" option to No and exit the menu.
4. Wait 30 seconds and repeat step 2.
5. Change the "Wireless Sync" option to Yes and exit the menu.
A slow sync will automatically start and it will repair all the wireless sync settings